You are visiting Website www.moonz.com/en that is owned by GRUPO MOONZ, S.L., a company with corporate address at PASEO CLUB DEPORTIVO, 1 PARQ. EMPRESARIAL LA FINCA EDIF. 3 – 2ª (28223 POZUELO DE ALARCON) MADRID, with N.I.F. B86353554, registered in the Business Registry of Madrid, Volume 29442, Folio 46, Sheet M529950, 1st entry, hereinafter referred to as THE OWNER. You may contact the OWNER by any of the following channels:
Contact email: email@example.com.
2. The purpose of these terms (hereinafter referred to as the Legal Notice) is to regulate the use of the OWNER’s website, which is readily available to the public.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
3. www.moonz.com/en provides access to a multitude of information, services, programmes or data (hereinafter referred to as “the contents”) on the Internet, which are the property of THE OWNER or of its licensors, to which the USER may have access.
The user assumes responsibility for the use of the website. This responsibility is extended to the registration that may be required to access certain services or contents. In this registration, the USER shall be responsible for providing true and legitimate information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER may be provided with a password, which he or she will be responsible for safeguarding, and undertakes to make a diligent and confidential use of said password.
The USER undertakes to make a proper use of the contents and services (e.g. chat services, discussion forums or news groups) that THE OWNER offers on its website, and not to use them for any of the following purposes, including but not limited to:
- Incurring in activities that are illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
- Disseminating content or propaganda that is racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, glorify terrorism or undermine human rights.
- Cause damage to physical and logic systems owned by MOONZ, S.L., its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread viruses on information systems networks or any other physical or logic system that is capable of causing the aforementioned damage.
- Attempt to access and, if applicable, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
- Use the website or the information contained therein for purposes that are commercial, political, for advertising, or for any commercial use, especially for sending unsolicited emails.
THE OWNER reserves the right to remove all comments and contributions that infringes upon respect for a person’s dignity, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, threaten youths or children, public order or safety or which, in their judgement, are not appropriate for publication. In any case, THE OWNER shall not be responsible for the opinions of users made in forums, chats or other participation tools.
CONTENTS. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
5. THE OWNER owns all the intellectual and industrial property rights of their website, as well as the items contained therein (including: images, photographs, sounds, audio, video, software or texts; brands or logos, combinations of colours, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programmes required for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by the OWNER or its licensors.
All rights reserved. Pursuant to articles 8 and 32.1, paragraph 2, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication is expressly prohibited, including the making available modality, of all or part of the contents of the website, for commercial purposes, in any format and by any technical means, without the authorisation of the OWNER.
WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS AND RESPONSIBILITY
6. The USER acknowledges that the use of the website and its contents and services is done under their sole responsibility. Specifically, including but not limited to, THE OWNER does not assume any responsibility in the following areas:
- The availability of the operation of the website, its services and contents and its quality or interoperability.
- The purpose for which the website serves the USER’s objectives.
- The violation of current law by part of the USER or third parties and specifically, the intellectual and industrial property rights that are owned by other persons or entities.
- The existence of malicious codes or any other harmful information system element that could be caused by the USER’s information system of that of third parties. The USER, in any case, is responsible for having the proper tools for detecting and disinfecting harmful computer systems.
- Fraudulent access to the contents or services by unauthorised third parties or if applicable, the collection, deletion, alteration, modification or manipulation of messages and communication of any kind that could be made by third parties.
- The accuracy, truthfulness, currency and usefulness of the contents and services that are offered and the subsequent use the USER makes of these.
- THE OWNER will make use of all reasonable efforts and means to provide current and truthful information.
- The damage caused to information systems equipment during the access to the website and the damages caused to USERS have their origin in failures or disconnections in the networks of telecommunications that interrupt the service.
- Damages derived from circumstances arisen from fortuitous events or force majeure.
In the event that forums exist, in the use of these or other similar spaces, we must take into account that messages only reflect the opinion of the USER that sends them, and that he or she is solely responsible. THE OWNER shall not be responsible for the contents of the messages sent by the USER.
CHANGES TO THIS LEGAL NOTICE AND DURATION
7. THE OWNER reserves the right, without prior notice, to make the changes he or she considers appropriate on their website, being able to change, delete or add both content and services the websites offer as well as the way in which the contents and service are presented or located on its websites.
Said conditions will be in effect during the time they are displayed and will be valid until they are modified by other duly published conditions.
8. In the event that www.moonz.com/en includes links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, THE OWNER shall not exercise any type of control over these sites and contents. Under no circumstance will THE OWNER accept any liability for the contents of a link belonging to another website, nor will THE OWNER guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, scope, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of the hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Equally, the inclusion of these external links shall not imply any kind of association, merger or involvement in the connected entities.
RIGHTS OF EXCLUSION
9. THE OWNER reserves their tight to deny or remove access to a website and/or the offered services with no forewarning, on its own initiative or at its own request or at that of a third party, to users who are in violation of the legal notice.
10. THE OWNER shall pursue lack of compliance with these terms as well as any improper use of its websites by taking all manner of civil and penal actions that may be applicable under the Law.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
11. The relationship between THE OWNER and THE USER is governed by current Spanish law. Any dispute and claims derived from this legal notice shall be heard by the Spanish courts of Madrid.
12. www.moonz.com/en directs its services to users older than 14 years of age. Minors younger than 14 are not authorised to use our services and therefore, must not send us their personal data. We inform you that, in the event this occurs, MOONZ, S.L. shall not be responsible for any possible consequences derived from a failure to comply with this notice as specified in this clause.
SAFETY MEASURES. – SSL
The owner has contracted an SSL (“Secure Sockets Layer”) for their website.
An SSL certificate enables to protect all personal and confidential information that is handled on the website, regardless of the information that is being transmitted, like, for example, from any of the contact forms that are available on the website to the server, or the data entered to subscribe to news bulletins or accesses to the protected areas, etc.
The website’s address will be displayed in green, activating the “https” protocol that allows to safely connect from a web server to the user’s browser.