Orthodontics for Kids
At Moonz, we recommend the first orthodontics check-up for children at the age of 6 or 7, in order to detect any irregularities in the child's bone and dental growth as early as possible.
The Orthodontics for Children in our centres covers: Interceptive orthodontics, Orthopaedics, and Orthodontics at an early age.
Main advantages of orthodontics at an early age
- 1 Possibility to correct the facial bones.
- 2 Possibility to create space for all of the teeth.
- 3 Possibility to correct habits that arise in infancy.
- 4 Possibility to perform treatments without extracting teeth.
- 5 Drastic reduction in aggressive treatments in adolescent and adult patients.
- 6 Correction of serious problems with simple treatments that in adolescents become more complex treatments.
- 7 Possibility to improve the growth of the face by achieving better facial harmony.
- 8 Total duration of treatment shorter than in adolescents and adults.
First time with us
You have made an important decision and that is why before you even reach the centre a person will be assigned who will be completely dedicated to you and your child. This person will accompany you throughout your first day. During this day your child’s oral health will be assessed as well as whether there is a need or not for orthopaedic or orthodontic treatment. If treatment is needed you will be able to take away all of the necessary information the same day.
Our exclusive service
- 1 Whole team dedicated solely to orthodontics.
- 2 Emergency services on weekends.
- 3 The fitting of braces or check-ups any day of the week.
Don't hesitate to contact us
to ask us any questions you may have
about your child's oral health or to make an appointment.
We will be happy to help you.
Choose your nearest center to enter
the Moonz World, where the little ones live
new adventures with Big and Doc and
learn something new every day.