El objetivo de esta política es informar a los interesados acerca de los distintos tratamientos realizados por esta organización mediante la página web y que afecten a sus datos personales de conformidad con lo establecido en la Ley Orgánica 3/2018, de 5 de diciembre, de Protección de Datos Personales y garantía de los derechos digitales y el Reglamento (UE) 2016/679 del Parlamento Europeo y del Consejo de 27 de abril de 2016.
1. IDENTIFICATION AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE DATA PROTECTION OFFICER AND DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Grupo MOONZ, SL, a company with registered address at PASEO CLUB DEPORTIVO, 1 PARQ. EMPRESARIAL LA FINCA EDIF. 3 - 2ª (28223 POZUELO DE ALARCON) MADRID, with NIF (Tax code number) B86353554, contact telephone number (+34) 913756560 and e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org .
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER:
DATA SECURITY AND PRIVACY, S.L. (FORLOPD), with registered office at Avenida Cortes Valencianas, nº 39, 13º - C y D, EDIFICIO GÉMINIS CENTER, (46015), VALENCIA, with N.I.F. B-98689920.
Contact telephone: 963122868.
2. FINALIDADES DEL TRATAMIENTO DE SUS DATOS PERSONALES.
USERS OF / VISITORS TO THE COMPANY WEBSITE.
We will process your personal data provided through our web forms to:
- Respond to requests, complaints and incidents reported through our contact channels incorporated into the website.
- Understand the behaviour of the visitor to the website in order to detect possible computer attacks on our website.
- Comply with the legal obligations that are directly applicable to us and regulate our activity.
- Protect and exercise our rights or respond to claims of any kind.
- Where appropriate, send commercial communications related to the goods or services that make up our activity, and/or news or bulletins related to our sector via e-mail, SMS or telephone.
- Manage and send you the requested cost estimate.
- We manage your data to schedule the requested appointment.
- Manage, administer, monitor your activity on the embedded blog / forum.
3. LEGAL GROUNDS FOR THE DATA PROCESSING
USERS OF / VISITORS TO THE COMPANY WEBSITE.
- In the consent that you have given us to process your data for the purposes indicated. The refusal to provide your personal data will make it impossible to process your data for the aforementioned purposes.
- To comply with the applicable legal obligations. In this case, the interested party may not refuse the processing of personal data.
- In our legitimate interest to protect our image, business and future by preventing attacks on our website. In this case, the interested party may not refuse the processing of personal data, although they may exercise, where appropriate, the rights recognized in section eight of this policy
4. DEADLINES OR CRITERIA FOR DATA RETENTION
The personal data provided will be kept for the time necessary to fulfil the purposes for which they were initially collected.
Once the data is no longer necessary for the processing in question, they will be kept duly blocked so that, where appropriate, they will be made available to the competent Public Administrations and Bodies, Judges and Courts or the Public Prosecutor’s Office, during the statutory limitation period of the actions that could be derived from the relationship maintained with the client and/or the legally stipulated retention periods.
5. AUTOMATED DECISIONS AND PREPARATION OF PROFILES
The website does not make automated decisions or create profiles.
During the period of duration of the processing of your personal data, the organization may transfer your data to the following recipients:
- Judges and Courts.
- Law Enforcement Agents.
- Other competent public authorities or bodies, when the person in charge has the legal obligation to provide personal data.
7. INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFER
The organization does not carry out any International Data Transfer.
The interested parties may exercise their rights of access, rectification and deletion at any time and completely free of charge, as well as request that the processing of their personal data be limited, oppose it, request the portability thereof (whenever technically possible) or withdraw the consent given, and, where appropriate, not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling.
To do this you can use the forms provided by the organization, or send a letter to the postal address or e-mail indicated above. In any case, your request must be accompanied by a photocopy of your ID card or equivalent document, in order to prove your identity.
In case you feel your rights are violated with regard to the protection of your personal data, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can file a claim with the competent Data Protection Control Authority (Spanish Data Protection Agency), through its website: www.agpd.es.
In compliance with the provisions of Article 21 of Law 34/2002 on services of the information society and electronic commerce, if you do not wish to receive more information about our services, you can unsubscribe by sending an e-mail to email@example.com with the subject "BAJAS".
9. DATA ACCURACY
The interested party guarantees that the data provided is true, accurate, complete and up-to-date and agrees to report any change regarding the data provided through the channels enabled for this purpose and indicated in point one of this policy. He/she will be responsible for any loss or damage, both direct and indirect, that may be caused as a result of the breach of this obligation.
In the event that the user provides data from third parties, he/she declares that he/she has the consent of the interested parties and undertakes to communicate the information contained in this clause, exempting the organization from any responsibility derived from the lack of compliance with this obligation.
10. SOCIAL NETWORKS
Social networks are part of everyday life for many Internet users, and for these individuals the Company has created different profiles in some of them.
All users who visit our website have the opportunity to join our social networks or groups.
However, you must bear in mind that, unless we request your data directly (for example, through marketing actions, contests, promotions, or any other valid manner), your data will belong to the corresponding Social Network, for which we recommend that you carefully read their conditions of use and privacy policies, and make sure to set your preferences regarding the processing of data.
11. COMPANIES THAT MAKE UP THE MOONZ GROUP
|MOONZ MARBELLA, S.L.U||DENTAL CENTER|
|MOONZ ZARZUELA, S.L.U.||DENTAL CENTER|
|MOONZ BILBAO, S.L||DENTAL CENTER|
|MOONZ MORALEJA, S.L.U.||DENTAL CENTER|
|MOONZ ORTODONCIA, S.L.||HOLDING COMPANY|
12. MODIFICATIONS / UPDATE
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact MOONZ, SL at the following e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.