IDENTIFICATION AND CONTACT DATA OF THE DATA PROTECTION DIRECTOR AND OFFICER
PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING THE DATA
Grupo MOONZ, S.L., company with corporate address at PASEO CLUB DEPORTIVO, 1 PARQ. EMPRESARIAL LA FINCA EDIF. 3 – 2ª (28223 POZUELO DE ALARCON) MADRID, with N.I.F. B86353554, contact phone number 913756560 and email address email@example.com.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
SEGURIDAD Y PRIVACIDAD DE DATOS, S.L. (FORLOPD), with corporate address at Avenida Cortes Valencianas, nº 39, 13º – C y D, EDIFICIO GÉMINIS CENTER, (46015), VALENCIA, with N.I.F. B-98689920.
Contact telephone number: 963122868.
Electronic mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
USERS/VISITORS TO THE WEBSITE OWNED BY THE DIRECTOR
We will process the personal data provided to us on the forms available on our Website to:
- Process requests, complaints and incidents communicated to us through our channels of communication available on our Website.
- Understand the visitor’s behaviour while on the Website for the purpose of detecting possible information system attacks on our Website.
- Comply with the legal obligations that are directly applicable to us and regulate our sector.
- Protect and exercise our rights or respond to claims of any nature.
- If applicable, to send commercial communications about the goods or services that make up our activity, and/or news or bulletins related with our sector via email, SMS or telephone call.
- Manage and send the requested cost estimate.
- We process your data to schedule the requested appointment.
- Manage, administer, supervise your activity on the incorporated blog/forum.
LEGAL BASES OF THE PROCESSING
USERS/VISITORS TO THE WEBSITE OWNED BY THE DIRECTOR.
- In the consent you have provided us to process your data for the intended purposes. Refusal to provide your personal data will result in us not being able to process your data for the aforementioned purposes.
- To comply with the legal obligations that are applicable to us. In this case, the interested party cannot refuse to consent for their personal data to be processed for this purpose.
- In our legitimate interest of protecting our image, business and track record, and prevent attacks on our Website. In this case, the interested party may not refuse to have their personal data processed, however, he or she may exercise the rights listed in section eight of this policy.
CONSERVATION PERIOD OR CRITERIA FOR KEEPING THE DATA
The personal data that is provided is kept for the time period required to satisfy the intended purpose for which the data was initially compiled.
Once the data is no longer required for the processing, this data will be duly blocked in order to, if required, make it available to competent Public Administrations and Bodies, Judges and Courts or the Tax Ministry, during the period of limitation for any actions that may be derived from the relationship maintained with the customer and/or the legal conservation period.
AUTOMATED DECISIONS AND CREATING OF PROFILES
The Website does not make automated decisions nor does it create profiles.
During the duration period for processing your personal data, the organisation may transfer your data to the following recipients:
- Judges and Courts.
- Law Enforcement Agencies.
- Other authorities or competent public administrations when the director is
- legally required to provide the personal data.
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERRING OF DATA
The organisation does not conduct any International Transferring of Data.
The interested parties may, at any time and for free, exercise their rights of access, correction and deletion, as well as request the processing of their data be limited, oppose said processing, request their data be transferred (as long as it is technically possible) or withdraw their consent and if applicable, not be the subject of a decision based solely on an automated processing, including the creation of profiles.
To exercise these rights, you may use the forms that are made available by the organisation or write to the postal or email address listed above. In any case, your request must be accompanied by a photocopy of your D.N.I. (ID Card) or equivalent document, for the purpose of proving your identity.
In the event you feel your rights have been violated regarding the protection of your personal data, especially when you are not satisfied in exercising your rights, you may file a claim before the competent Data Protection Control Authority (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos), via their Website: www.agpd.es.
In compliance with article 21 of Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, if you do not want to receive information about our services, you may unregister by sending an email to email@example.com with the word “BAJAS” in the subject line.
VERACITY OF THE DATA
The interested party guarantees that the data they have provided is true, accurate, complete and current; and undertakes to notify of any change to the supplied data through the normal channels of communication that are available for this purpose and listed in paragraph one of this policy. The interested party will be responsible for any damage, direct as well as indirect, that could be caused as a result of a failure to comply with this obligation.
In the event the user provides data to third parties, he or she states they have the consent of the interested parties and undertakes to relay to them the information contained in this clause, relieving the organisation of any responsibility derived from a failure to comply with this obligation.
Social Networks are used daily by many Internet users, and for them, the Entity has created profiles on some of these networks.
All users visiting our Website have the opportunity to join our social networks or groups.
ENTITIES THAT MAKE UP THE MOONZ GROUP
|MOONZ MARBELLA, S.L.U||DENTAL CLINIC|
|MOONZ ZARZUELA, S.L.U.||DENTAL CLINIC|
|MOONZ BILBAO, S.L||DENTAL CLINIC|
|MOONZ MORALEJA, S.L.U.||DENTAL CLINIC|
|MOONZ ORTODONCIA, S.L.||HOLDING|
For this reason, we recommend users review our privacy policies periodically.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact MOONZ, S.L. by writing to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.